Terms of Service
- hearit.tk puts at your disposal and grants you with permission to use the products/services offered by the website only by strictly respecting the present conditions.
- Accessing and using the website hearit.tk is done under the authority of the present rules and is conditioned by accepting and respecting them.
- The rules of use are applied to all persons that access or use the website.
- In order to use the services provided by the website, you must have the legal capacity to adhere to the hearit.tk terms or to have parents' or tutor's consent in order to browse this website and do so under their surveillance and authority.
- By accessing and using the hearit.tk website, you are giving a total and unconditional acceptance to fully and without exception respect all the rules stated in the hearit.tk Terms and Conditions.
- If you do not partially or fully accept the stipulations of the hearit.tk Terms and Conditions or you accessed the website by mistake, without the intention of accepting the present Terms and Conditions of hearit.tk or you do not possess the capacity to fully understand or accept the Terms and Conditions of using hearit.tk, please leave this website immediately and do not use hearit.tk products.
- Visitors have free and unrestricted access to the website and are authorised to use the website and the output file from the conversion, according to the stipulations from the hearit.tk Terms and Conditions and only by respecting the legal related dispositions, the international conventions, only for personal and non-commercial purposes, without violating the rights and legitimate interests of third parties.
Respecting The Copyright Law and Intellectual Property
- hearit.tk puts at users' disposal a Downloader that is to be used by the person on their own and exclusive responsibility in such a manner so that no third party rights are damaged.
- The Downloader can be strictly used for Downloading files with video format that contain data for which the user has the legal right to use and for whose download, conversion, and usage has no legal restriction (for example, downloading or downloading one of the user's own videos, downloading or downloading a video file when this right has been transmitted by the author, downloading or downloading a video file according to the exceptions stated by art 33 from the Law no 8/1996 regarding copyright and associated rights, downloading or downloading a video file into an audio one with educational purpose, in the limits and by respecting the legal conditions, other express situations stated by the law).
- The files resulted through conversion can be used only for personal purposes and in no circumstances for commercial purpose, the user not having the right to publicly post, under no circumstances and in no manner, the content of the resulted mp3 file.
- hearit.tk does not allow that through the website illegal activities to be performed, including activities that violate intellectual property rights.
- You do not have the right that by using hearit.tk to download files that contain illegal data, that were obtained through law breaking ways, that violate confidentiality agreements or author rights of other persons.
- Any violation of this condition holds you responsible in front of the law exclusively.
Modification of Terms
- hearit.tk has the right to modify or replace at any moment the content of the terms and conditions of usage, with or without a preliminary notification of the user.
- The new conditions become applicable at the moment they were published on the website and do not have retroactive effects.
- Any modification, no matter how significant, as well as the replacement of the terms and conditions, is fully at the discretion of Admin.
- Please check and reread these terms regularly, having in mind the fact that any modifications will be applied right after posting on the website. Using the website after these modifications were posted will be considered a tacit acceptance of the modifications.
By using this site,you are agreeing with our TOS.
Last Modified On